Decorating for Christmas part 1


 


For a few weeks now I have been looking for something to put on top of my coffee table...after searching everywhere for something not to big...or to small...I decided to make something.  Currently in my family room I have a lot of gray (picture to come) and white, so I decided how about adding something red. 

Well I found a big...what I call...big martini cup and added some Christmas Pear Ornaments.  I took out the little hanging "thing" and made them look like red pears.  It was the perfect size and exactly what I was looking for.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, it's beautiful! I'm a new follower from MBC :) Your blog is great, I look forward to your future posts.
    Cheers,
    Tess
    inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I did something similar for our wedding--but, hadn't really thought about it for holiday decorating. Following now from MBC.

    ReplyDelete